Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Manic Monday will be delayed a day or two! Short Post!

Hiya folks!  Just arrived back home from the long long straight through drive from FL to KY!  Beat Beat Beat LOL!  However I did NOT suffer any sunburns, accidents, or other traumas!  Good thing huh!

I have sketches to scan, a bazillion emails to go through and laundry LOL!  I have not forgotten Manic Monday, I just need to catch my breath,!  I will be working on your freebie today and tomorrow and should have it up by wednesday!  Please bear with me as I get over vacation LOL!

Hugs, and Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Always hard to get back... so much to do... so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Hope you had a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back just try to get some rest.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!