Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Ok,I have finished the Card Order - Almost!

Hiya everybody!

Just wanted to post this !  It is my very first card order!   A reunion centered around all the major holidays!  Please let me know what you think!  The EdMan did all the placement work with the pop dots, glue, foam sticky stuff, and rollie glue.  I did the cutting,coloring, folding and inking of the cards!  There is still a plate that goes inside and I will be doing that this evening!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!