Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Manic Monday Again! Christmas in July Sale Extended and some New Goodies!


Happy Manic Monday to you all!  By the time you all are reading this, I will be up to my elbows in Paint, Caulk (or Crack Dab! LOL) and flooring!  Yep, I was early on this one so that you all would not miss out on the good Stuff!  I have several new releases this week for you!  Let's roll right into them!

First up!  Spider Lily


Spider Lily card by the amazing Glitterbabe.

Next we have duo of Christmas Images, in time for the Christmas in July Sale, that goes on until July 31st!
Christmas Ring:

Happy Holiday Bells:

Remember, all Christmas Images are 35% off right now at the shop!  I have a few more in the works for this coming week!  

And a new Floral Frame for you!
Floral Monogram FrameVIII:



Yes, Yes, I didnt forget the best part!  Manic Monday Freebie!  This week it is another floral, it being Summertime and all!

Shaded Flower Border I - ( I know Stef, a boring name LOL!)


Part of the Shaded Flower Border Collection!  Free for you until Sunday Night at Midnight EST!  Just pop over to the Shop and Check out Specials!

Remember, Glitterbabe will be up on Wednesday to share some new releases, a word of wisdom or two and, well, since I gave her free reign on Wednesday, I just don't know what will happen but I am sure that you all will enjoy it!

Thursday is Simply Sentiments day so stay tuned for that as well!  There will be several new releases again!
Now just to fill up Tuesdays and Fridays!!!!  Any ideas??????

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that this 4th of July Fireworks went off without any one getting burned, hurt, or otherwise injured, however, a large mortar did go off on the ground and provided a spectacular ground level light show, and only one bottle rocket ended up landing in my lawn chair (good thing I was not in it at the time)  All in all it was a great time for all!

Thank you all for visiting with us this week, and we will be back on Wednesday for the Fabulous Glitterbabe's Corner Days!

Catch you all on the flip!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this image with us, I love florals!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you had a safe 4th July. I always love your floral images....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamps... thanks for sharing this beautiful border :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment on the cheerful stamp pad blog. i am one of the DT members and my blog is artfromthewell.blogspot.com. i was not aware of your company before this challenge and i am honored to use your images! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!