Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Monday, and a Whole lotta Shakin Goin On! Category Sale and New news!


Happy Manic Monday to you all!  Woot!  Another great week!  Now today's Post is got a lot of info on the Shakin's goin' on at FLDD!  So, grab a cuppa, and sit back and enjoy!  And Yes, You will get your freebie, but you are gonna wanna read this post!

First up!  

I have a grand announcement to make!  Stef, AKA Glitterbabe is now the Creative Director for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!  Congratulations Stef, and without you, I would be floundering around in a sea of glitter and glitz, not knowing where to go!  Stef will be assisting with Sponsorships, new creative ideas, new store avenues, as well as her fantastic card making, and generally keeping me in line! Now you all know Glitterbabe does a wonderful job of being the Chief Product Designer for FLDD, and now she has brought even more excitement to my little world, by humbly accepting the position of Chief Creative Director! (I have to have someone to keep me straight and she is the perfect person for the job!)  Also, I bet you did not know that Stef, that Glitterbabe Goddess is "really" my long lost Sistah!  See, we got seperated in the gene pool and I ended up at one end (the short end) and she ended up at the Glitzy end!  But we finally found each other and we are so happy together!  (is that in a song somewhere?)  So Let me say again, Stef, I am so glad you are here with me in this grand adventure!  Below you will find a little more about Stef AKA Glitterbabe!

Hi. i'm stef a/k/a glitterbabe. I'm a mom, a grandma, a friend to many, an occasional comedian (so my friends tell me) and a crafter. I started cardmaking several years ago after being invited to my very first stamping party and i've been an addict ever since. I am also the artist and owner of GLITTERBABE DIGIS - digital stamps specializing in a variety of images. I lean towards whimsical in my drawings and cover just about everything ... or try to. I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!


Second Up!

Remember, last week I made an announcement for Simply Sentiments?  Well, Coming up on Thursday, we will begin releasing the newest line at FLDD, Simply Sentiments.  I have received a ton of emails requesting more sentiments and now I am able to give that to you all!  There will be several different formats, and New Sentiments will be released each and every Thursday!  And this Thursday will be sort of special, so you won't want to miss it!

Third Up!

Wednesdays are now Glitterbabe's Corner Days!!!!!!!  Oh I am excited for this one!  The Fabulous Glitterbabe will be releasing a 3 DAY ONLY FREEBIE,  and new products, along with a Word of Wisdom, a funny, or other interesting things, that only Glitterbabe can come up with!    So make sure that you join us on Wednesday for Glitterbabe's Corner Days!  You won't be sorry!

Fourth Up!

How about a Christmas in July Sale!  A great way to get a jump on those Christmas cards, gift tags, and other handcrafted art!  This week, the Christmas Category is on SALE for 35% off!  No Coupon required!  Gotta love that!

Now you may be asking how this is all gonna play out for the Newsletter!  Well,  if you are like me, you get way too many emails!  I don't want to crash you all out on Newsletters, so Each Monday, the NL will still be put out.  A special short NL will  be put out on Thursday as well, for the Glitterbabe Corner Days and New Releases and Simply Sentiments releases.  If you would prefer not  to recieve this NL update, please email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com and I will pull you from that mailing list.  I don't want you to miss the regular NL so I will do this manually.  The Thursday NL will be short, sweet and to the point!  I just don't want to make anyone sign up for another NL when it is easier just to delete from the Main list copied over! 

Now......Your Manic Monday Freebie!  WILD BLOSSOM VINE SHADED BORDER
This is one from the shop, so it is not a new release but it is free until Sunday Night at Midnight E.S.T!  


Simply pop over to the shop and check out Specials on the left sidebar!


Now, there are a few more new happenings in the works, so stay tuned especially on Tuesdays and Fridays for those announcements!  FLDD is moving up and you all get to be there!  Great new products are coming!

Well, I think this is a jam packed post so I hope you all could soak it all in!  Lots of great things are gonna happen!  Right now I am playing with Aluminum tape!  I will let you all know how it works out! (I may even get a card to post this week!  My Sister's Birthday and all that jazz!)


Some additional information for you all!
You can find me in many places!
Messenger:  jessicaleighgill@hotmail.com
Skype:  floppylattes.digitaldesigns

Since I dont always get to all of my email all the time, you can get ahold of me using the above methods as well!


So Until Wednesday!  We will catch you on the FLIP!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. wow these are cool changes! Looking forward to seeing the new NL ;) thanks for the amazing freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you gals are going to have lots of fun cooking up beautiful things. Thank you for the fabulous freebie image. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!