Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Manic Monday.....Designer Call......Last days of the Christmas in July Sale!

Happy Monday Everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Today there are quite a few things going on in this post so bear with me whilst I get all the info out!  Don't worry, the freebie is here, just got to do the business of doing business first!

First up!  (the first portion of this post will stay as the first post on the page until August 28th)

Product Designer Call


Floppy Latte’s Digital Designs is looking for one talented person to work with our new products.


What Is Required

 1 project  per week (although more is perfectly fine) - these can be any type of inspiration creations: cards, scrapbook pages, altered art .


a blog - you will be required to do a post once a week and promote Floppy Latte Digital Designs


Post to the Floppy Latte’s Designs Facebook page weekly with projects completed


Enter at least 1 Challenge a week using an FLDD Product


Advertise us on your blog/newsletter/Facebook and/or other social media


As our Product Designer You Will Get


Access to the new products and goings on at FLDD


Free blog traffic to YOUR blog - we will put a link to YOUR blog from both FLDD and Glitterbabe where tons of people will have access to see your fabulous creations!


Discount on other FLDD and Glitterbabe products during your term.


Now you may be asking... what do i have to do to apply? the answer is easy...


All you have to do is add a link to your blog in your comment so that Floppy and I can drop in to see your newly created project or projects that show your style and creativity using digital images!

We will be accepting applications until August 28th. You will be notified no later than August 30th. 
REMEMBER: ONLY ONE PERSON WILL BE SELECTED!

Disclaimer: Please only apply if you are a serious designer and can commit to a 6 month term. You do not need experience, but commitment is essential. If you think you're ready to join us in our endeavor, we want to hear from you!

We look forward to seeing all of your fabulous Submissions!

Floppy Latte – Owner
Glitterbabe – Creative Director

Now, you may be asking why on earth we need a new Product Designer....well Im going to tell you!  Floppy Latte's is expanding and 4 hands just aren't enough to keep up with what is coming down the pike for us!  As a little teaser....yeh, yeh, everyone hates teasers I know, but I just gotta!

Hard Products are coming!  I don't want to spoil the surprise but it has to do with Paper!  And after that, another Hard Product will be released......think texture, think original, think available nowhere else but here!

And more exciting digi products are soon to be released as well!  Glitterbabe and I are just so excited!  The 2nd half of  2012 is going to be very exciting for us here and for you all as well!


Now, on to the regular good stuff!

Glitterbabe has provided us with some lovely Eye Candy!  All are new releases from this month from both FLDD and Glitterbabe's Digis!




That Glitterbabe never ceases to amaze and delight me!  She is FABULOUS!

New Releases!  I have 2 new florals for you all today!   Darling Daisies and Framed Lillies. Yep, I wanted to draw flowers so I drew flowers!  I do hope you like!




Both of these beauties can be found in the New Products Section of the shop!  Check the left Sidebar for the link!



And for the most important part of the morning!  The Manic Monday Freebie!
This week it is  PICK YOUR FREEBIE WEEK!
In honor of My Birthday Tomorrow, You get to pick your gift!  Just use code MMBIRTHDAY to snag your favorite digi!  ****NOTE:  I HATE to put this in here but it is necessary.  If the digi you choose is less than $3.00, please only choose one, not two or three to fill up the $3.00.  (if you want to purchase then hey, go ahead and fill that shopping card and feel free to use the coupon.  I only put this notice in because it does cost me money to run the shop and provide bandwidth for the freebies so please please be kind to the bandwidth and just choose 1.  Thanks so much***


Remember our little fishing trip  a couple of weeks ago?  (Im already wanting to go again!)  Well, whilst we were out fishing, our smallest baby kitten, Merlin (Black with green eyes)  went missing!  Yesterday he was found 3 miles from our house, by our Neighbor no less!  Well, he is mostly skin and bones at this point, and his little paw is missing its pretty fur, but he is home!  We are bottlefeeding him to get him back to a good weight and giving him tiny bits of moist cat food (which he really doesn't have the strength to eat yet, but we offer hoping that he will!)  We were so worried and were looking for him ever since we returned, and now for the time being, all has a happy ending!  This was a great Early Birthday present for me cause I just love my little Merlin!   Yeah Yeah, Snoochie, Mama Loves you too! (the pooch is VERY VERY Jealous of all the attention that Merlin has to get right now so she is tearing up the blanket LOL!  Her blanket no less!)

Anywho, that is about all for today!  Remember, if you would like to apply for the Product designer call, please leave a link in a comment on this post and we will rush right over to check it out!

Remember, there are only two days left in the Christmas in July Sale and your MADDASH Coupon is still good until the 31st of July!


We hope you all have a great week and enjoy the freebie!



Pin It!

27 comments:

  1. I would love for you to check out my blog to see if I am the one to be your Product designer.
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the chance at a great opportunity to create projects using your new products.
    Cindy Groh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday for tomorrow, thank you so much for your freebie code. Your are always so generous and I love your designs

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to be given the opportunity to become a DT for you!!! My blog can be seen at:
    http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.ca/

    Thanks!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Glitterbabe's lighthouse image is just what I've been wanting for a card I need to make. Happy summer day to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for giving me the choice of a freebie, you are very kind. Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the free digi! Happy birthday to you, i wish you a lovely day tomorrow!!

    Hug, Priskilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and thanks for the freebie....I will use it for my granddaughter to say hi!
    Thanks again,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a very happy birthday!!!!!!!!
    The best wishes for you :)

    Thanks for sharing a freebie with us...

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all I want to wish you a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow!!!! I hope you have lots of wonderful surprises coming your way on YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
    Secondly, thank you very much for giving us a free digi gift for your birthday. It is greatly appreciated. I LOOVVEEE the one I chose.
    Last, but not least, how wonderful it is that your little Merlin was found! Sounds like he's been through quite a time. Poor little guy. Keep giving Snoochie that extra TLC. Sounds like she needs it, with her poor nose being so out of joint! Crazy how much we love our pets and how much they love us in return, isn't it!
    Have a fun day tomorrow! With kind regards, Enjay xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your great freebie. I've chosen mine and am thrilled.

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I hope you have a fantastic birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!! Thank you for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be fun to work with you both. I subscribe to both blogs and have been a fan for quite a while. Here is my blog: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, Karen Hasheck

    ReplyDelete
  15. TY so much for the freebie! I chose "fishingnote" as I make cards for the children in my church and I'm always looking for boy themes!
    I've never designed for a blog, except my own, but I would love to give it a try! I think it would be a lot of fun and a learning experience...and what better place than Floppy Late's to start? Here is the link to my blog:
    http://www.stampartistry.blogspot.com/
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the freebie and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the great offers. :) I am so so glad that Merlin has been found. That had to be so scary not to know where he was, then to find him feeling so poorly. Hoping none of your kitties manage to get themselves outside again! They can be slippery around doors sometimes, especially during the warmer months when strays and ferals are mating. The kitties don't know that there are so many dangerous things out there like FeLuk, FIV, wild animals, dogs, cat fights, parasites, etc. or that they can't feed themselves. They just think, "Wooooooo! Outside!" ;) Oh silly kitteh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Firstly, Happy Birthday with many more to come. Also thanks for the freebie. I am interested in the DT call. Kindly take a persual of my blog. http://berni46.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Berni

    ReplyDelete
  20. ••·¨*:·HAPPY BIRTHDAY:*¨·••
    ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚
    just sprinkling a little celebration on your blog
    I hope you have a day and year ahead full of health , peace, happiness, and love!
    Greatly appreciate all the wonderful free images you offer.
    Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.
    Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!
    enjoy the day.
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a wonderful birthday. and as always .. GlitterBabe did a wonderful job! and Thank You for the wonderful freebie that I chose!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! Thank you for giving us a treat! I am so glad that you got your sweet Merlin back! Hope she is well soon! Please give her little smooches on her head for me! As a cat mommy, I know how it is to worry about them. Maybe Snoochie isn't too jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday to you! Thank you so much for the freebie gift; I just love Floppy Latte's images.

    It's so exciting that you are expanding. I'd love to help. See my card blog at http://104cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday and thanks for the free digital - Check out my Blog to see two new cards made with Daring Daisy & Rose Fantasy - I would love to be considered for your Project Designer.

    http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/

    Thanks

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday and thanks for the digi. Can't believe it's almost August -- so I chose a Xmas one. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday to you hope your day is fabulous!! Thank you for the digi gift. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday!!!! Thanks for the wonderful freebie! Just love creating with your images. Just used one of your fabulous images for my DT card at Tammy's scrapin Corner ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!