Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nice COOL Releases

happy hump day peeps!  it's gonna be a scorcher today.  i mean 101F to 105F scorcher and that's NOT heat index.  i'm really beginning to dislike summer!!!  we had some rain last night, but not enough to make it count.  which leads to me my corner today.  i'm CHILLING OUT.  big time.  so, to get right to the "cool", here are my 2 NEW RELEASES this week....



a natural snow cone - ya think?
sure is a heck-of-alot cooler than what this summer is like!


so after snarfing down snowflakes (above) 
she's into her exercise program.  
smart girl... ya think???  LOL

sooooooo, if it's way too hot where you are, just head on over to FLOPPY'S STORE and enjoy some SNOW!  remember... that XMAS IN JULY SALE is still going on.

i cannot believe that school begins in 3 weeks.  ok.  i lied.  i believe it.  i am soooooooooo glad that that wasn't the case when i was growing up.  we got out of school at the beginning of june and went back the day AFTER labor day.  and boy... .are those supplies flying off the shelves today too.  ALL the school supply stock was over-flowing at wally world and now.... they are bare.  sheesh.

anyhow... my FREEBIE today is to help you keep ALL your SCHOOL stuff together - and your socks if your washing machine eats them like mine does.....


again, just head on over to FLOPPY'S STORE to claim it.  have fun shopping!!!!

************************
today's words of wisdom.... 

Harlequin Novel, Updated.... 2011 Version: 
He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear... "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. 

I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.  And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.  Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.
Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . . . .


"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

ok.  you can get off the floor now ... and head straight for FLOPPY'S STORE!

we'll see you tomorrow with SIMPLY SENTIMENTS!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!