Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Product Designer Call - This is a sticky post unitl Aug 28th. Scroll down for new posts!

Product Designer Call


Floppy Latte’s Digital Designs is looking for one talented person to work with our new products.


What Is Required

 1 project  per week (although more is perfectly fine) - these can be any type of inspiration creations: cards, scrapbook pages, altered art .


a blog - you will be required to do a post once a week and promote Floppy Latte Digital Designs


Post to the Floppy Latte’s Designs Facebook page weekly with projects completed


Enter at least 1 Challenge a week using an FLDD Product


Advertise us on your blog/newsletter/Facebook and/or other social media


As our Product Designer You Will Get


Access to the new products and goings on at FLDD


Free blog traffic to YOUR blog - we will put a link to YOUR blog from both FLDD and Glitterbabe where tons of people will have access to see your fabulous creations!


Discount on other FLDD and Glitterbabe products during your term.


Now you may be asking... what do i have to do to apply? the answer is easy...


All you have to do is add a link to your blog in your comment so that Floppy and I can drop in to see your newly created project or projects that show your style and creativity using digital images!

We will be accepting applications until August 28th. You will be notified no later than August 30th. 
REMEMBER: ONLY ONE PERSON WILL BE SELECTED!

Disclaimer: Please only apply if you are a serious designer and can commit to a 6 month term. You do not need experience, but commitment is essential. If you think you're ready to join us in our endeavor, we want to hear from you!

We look forward to seeing all of your fabulous Submissions!

Floppy Latte – Owner
Glitterbabe – Creative Director

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. It would be an honor
    http://hearts-lsb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested
    kimskuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing this again- not sure what happened to my other comment? But I would love to work with you both.

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    Karen Hasheck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to work with both of you. My blog is:
    http://scrappingheaven.blogspot.com/

    Thank you and have a lovely week!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be a product designer with your company - Please check out mu blog at http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/ I also have cards posted in Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers under http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/member.php?uid=281638 - I love papercrafting - I make cards and alos do scrapbooking. I love to take an image and photograph and make gifts for firnds and family.

    Thanks for consideration. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be a product designer with your company - Please check out my blog at http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/ I also have cards posted in Gallery at Splitcoast Stampers under http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/member.php?uid=281638 - I love papercrafting - I make cards and alos do scrapbooking. I love to take an image and photograph and make gifts for firnds and family. I have several of your images that I use regularly - I always try and give a shout out to you website

    Thanks SusieQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very interested. I love crafting and love your products. My card blog is 104cards.blogspot.com, however, I complete many other papercraft projects besides cards that I do not post on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/stars-and-strips-card.html
    The above is my link to my blog where I just posted a card I made using the star fromthe freebie post on Wednesday.
    Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!