Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Simply Sentiments Thursday!

Hello all!  Welcome to Simply Sentiments Thursday!  Today it is all Glitterbabe, as I have both of my wonderful children with me and am taking a few days off to enjoy their company!  So lets get rolling!

Its about Food and Drink this week!


Now I gotta get me these coffee ones!  They fit me to a TEA LOL!  (Tea is my other favorite beverage of choice!)
You can find these lovelys under New Products or Simply Sentiments (Misc Category) and they are all $1.50 Each, BUT if you use the MADDASH coupon before July 31st, you will receive an additional 10% off of your entire order, including sale items!

Yes, I know it is short and sweet but these youngins gotta spend time with their Mama!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!
Catch you on the Flip!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!