Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome to Glitterbabe's Corner Days

good morning ladies!  well, it's MY DAY here at FLOPPY's place and she's given me pretty much free reign.  i promise not to embarrass her (even tho she keeps me hopping with tons of stuff to do).  so, how about we start off with some NEW RELEASES!!!!!

Golf Cart



hubby would have definitely said this statement is true.
he hated walking the course.  come to think of it, i
don't think i've ever seen him "walk the course".
unless it was to the "beer wagon".

Flamingo




i LOVE flamingos.  don't ask me why.  don't know.  i just know
i love them; and if we didn't have rules and regulations to
follow in the complex i'd probably have a slew of
them all over my yard. 
ok.  i jest.  just the thought of all that bird poop - ewwwwwwwww!

Dance Duck




he is one of a kind too!  how cute is this?
of course, he's not leaning quite as much as 
in the preview - lol.  but he is deinitely
a cutie patootie!!!
now for the fun part....... the one you all seem to love so well....  THE FREEBIE ... but it's ONLY FOR 3 DAYS.  after friday, it's in the store at regular price!

Ball of Yarn


 
grab it while you can... and for crying out loud... shop around!  we've got a ton of fun stuff in the store... not to mention a fabulous XMAS IN JULY sale going on right now too!!!!

well, before i go, FLOPPY has given me permission to post my famous words of wisdom (for those of you that haven't found my blog yet, so, without further adieu (or anything else you think i might have to say)...
today's corner of wisdom...  FOREST GUMP GOES TO HEAVEN


The day finally arrived. Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter.  However, the gates are closed, and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.



St. Peter said, 'Well, Forrest, it is certainly good to see you.  
We have heard a lot about you. 
I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we have been administering an entrance examination for everyone.  The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven.'



Forrest responds, 'It sure is good to be here, St. Peter, sir.  But nobody ever told me about any entrance exam. 
I sure hope that the test ain't too hard.  
Life was a big enough test as it was.'



St. Peter continued, 'Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions. First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T? 
Second:  How many seconds are there in a year?  
Third:  What is God's first name?'



Forrest leaves to think the questions over.  He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up, and says, 'Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers.'



Forrest replied, 'Well, the first one -- 
which two days in the week begins with the letter 'T'?  
Shucks, that one is easy. That would be Today and Tomorrow..'



The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed, 
'Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you do have a point,  

I guess I did not specify, so I will give you credit for that answer. 

How about the next one?' asked St. Peter.



'How many seconds in a year?  

Now that one is harder,' replied Forrest, 'but I thunk about that, 
and I guess the only answer can be twelve.'



Astounded, St. Peter said, 'Twelve?

Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with 
twelve seconds in a year?'



Forrest replied, 'Shucks, there's got to be twelve: 
January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd... etc.'



'Hold it,' interrupts St. Peter. 'I see where you are going with this, and I see your point, though that was not quite what I had in mind.... 
but I will have to give you credit for that one too.  

Let us go on with the third and final question.  
Can you tell me God's first name'?



'Sure,' Forrest replied, 'it's Andy.'


'Andy?' exclaimed an exasperated 
and frustrated St Peter.


'Ok, I can understand how you came up with

your answers to my first two  questions, 
but just how in the world did you come up with the name 
Andy as the first name of God?'



'Shucks, that was the easiest one of all,' Forrest replied. 

'I learnt it from the song,
ANDY WALKS WITH ME,
ANDY TALKS WITH ME,
ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN.'



St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates, and said: 'Run, Forrest, run.'


and now you are free to run on over to FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS and check the goodies!

hugs and sparkles...

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too cute!!

    Great creations and thanks for the freebie, Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Forest Gump story - it's all about perspective, isn't it?! Thanks for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!