Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Glitterbabe's Corner

morning ladies and happy hump day.  not much going on in my life but lots happening here at FLOPPY'S.  we are soooooooo on a roll and have lots of surprises up our sleeves.  have you seen FLOPPY'S new releases?  omg!  that girl is awesome.  and our very first KIT?  wowza!  well, i have a few new releases for you too... and tho' with no rhyme or reason... i hope you like...



see?  i said no rhyme or reason!  ok.. maybe a little... on the FALL side. apples and cherries for those pies and a new home for our feathered friends!  the one thing you've been waiting for...... the FREEBIE....


more no rhyme or reason but i can sure see several uses here.... like a medal maybe, or with a nice sentiment (which we'll have a few new ones tomorrow) or even as a decorative border.

you DO know FLOPPY gives you a FREEBIE every monday too don't cha?  but you MUST sign up for her NEWSLETTER to get it!  all the NEW RELEASES and FREEBIES are available in the STORE.

just a reminder that our DESIGNER CALL is still going strong.  with all the new things planned, we're looking for one (or maybe 2) new DESIGNERS to help showcase our products.  you can find all the deets on my blog under the DESIGNER CALL tab.

well, that's about it at this end.  must head back to the drawing board.  you KNOW how much FLOPPY likes to "work my butt"  LOL.  have a wonderful wednesday!

*********************
today's words of wisdom...


There was a bit of confusion at the grocery this morning.
When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."  Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!


hugs and sparkles...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!