Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Manic Monday! New Releases, and Extended Flowers/Florals Category Sale!


Happy Manic Monday to you all!  Im a bit under the weather today.  Something I ate over the weekend has got me feeling a bit woozy, but other than that, all is well!  Rolling right along!  I do hate the fact that Summer is coming to an end.  It is my favorite season, because of all the flowers and plants......sooooo I finished up a few more florals/flowers for you, and cause I just felt like it, extended the Flower/Florals Sale til the end of the Month!  Cause I just am like that!  So, I can imagine you want to see them right!  Well here they are:

Floral Swag:


Berry Sprig:



Playful Peonies:



Crocus Blooms:


All of these beauties are ON Sale til the end of the month for 25% off!  Sweet I say!

Now, Glitterbabe has had time to play and boy did she come up with some super cards for this week's new releases:

 I wanna say, I just love this card!  The shading on the flowers is wonderful and those leaves just make the card!  I wanna color just like Glitterbabe one day!



Now this is simply gorgeous!  Color choices are spot on and love the embossing!  What a crafter that Glitterbabe is!

Do you want to work with the new products from Floppy Latte's Digital Designs?  Well, we only have 8 days left on the Product Designer call, so get your links in so we can see all of your fantastic work.  Just check the sticky post at the top of the blog for all the deets!

Now,  Did you know that Floppy Latte's Digital Designs has a Facebook Page?  Well we do, and we would love to see some of your creations using FLDD products.  Feel Free to pop on over to  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Floppy-Latte-Designs/117439008270707  and give us a shout!  We would love some new friends and some great card examples!

Yes, Yes, its coming!  Oh wait, its here!  The Manic Monday Freebie!
Today it is a Mehndi Motif.....I was just doodling whilst Sir Markus is away at a business meeting with his boss, and this is what I came up with!


Now it is a bit unusual, a little out of the box for me but I thought I would try my hand at it!  I like it, I like it!
Mehndi Motif is free until Saturday Night at Midnight EST!  After that it goes to $3.00.

Now it has got me wanting to do an entire monogram set in the Mehndi pattern style!  What do you all think?  It is time for another Monogram set to come out soon!

On a personal note:  We took a nice buggy ride up the mountain to check out all of the Autumn Olives for our wine this fall, and boy are they every loaded!  We just hope we can get to them before the bears!  The lower altitude berries are ripe, but the ones high up on the mountain road still need a bit of time!  So as we go a berry pickin, I will be sure to keep you all updated on the wine progress, with photos and all!  Granted it is a long process so it will be over several posts!  But it is oh so much fun!

I don't have any funnies today, as I have been slightly under the weather so, just hold on, there will be more opportunities in the near future!

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit with us today, and come back and see us on Wednesday for Glitterbabe's Corner Days!

Have a Great Week!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. it's EASY to make pretty cards when you have such fabulous images to work with!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!