Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Manic Monday, yep a day late! New Products and a Flower/Florals Category Sale!

Hi Everyone!  Yep, Im alive, and here lol!  Just one super busy lady these days!  Anywho!  On with the show!

Ive been super busy with life, and that is to say the least, but I did manage to get you all some great images in the shop this week!  How bout we take a little looksee!

Knight with Flag:

Proud to display the colors (when you decide them) of his fair kingdom!

Knight, Armed and Ready:

Ready to protect the fair Damsel!


Simple Framed Flowers:


This is a pick from Glitterbabe!  She has great taste don't ya think!

Now how about a little eye candy from the Fabulous Glitterbabe herself!  Here she is working with one of her images, Birdhouse, and one of mine, Lillypads, both available in the shop.




Now, the Lillypads image just happens to be on sale this week for 25% off!  So now would be a great time to snap it up!

Glitterbabe does such fantastic work!  I just love to open my dropbox and find her lovely cards waiting for me to share them!

Now, on to the part you have all been waiting, even an extra day for!  The Manic Monday Freebie!

Simple Framed Flowers II:

Another Simple set of Flowers with a simple frame, that you could use for just about any occasion imaginable!


Simple Framed Flowers II will be available as a freebie for you until SUNDAY night at MIDNIGHT EST as I am a day late here LOL!  So make sure that you get it and shop around for those flower and floral stamps you may have on your wishlist!  It is a great time to buy at 25% off!

***NOTE - I have had an issue with multiple image errors when checking out.  Most all of my images are set to a  max of 1 so double check your cart for duplicates before checking out, and if you see this error, please notify me immediately so I can check it out and open a help ticket with my provider!  Thank you all so much!***

Gosh, I wish I had a funny or two today, but I have been working so much the last three months (basically nonstop) that funny had to take a back seat, but never fear, Sir Markus and I will be working a lot together and I am SURE that one or two will pop up in the very near future!)

Glitterbabe and I hope that you have one fantastic week!

Product Designer call is still open!  Check the sticky post for all the Deets!  We are really enjoying looking at all the applicants creations and you all are making it so difficult for us because you all are simply fabulous!

Have a great week and we will catch you tomorrow on Glitterbabe's corner Days!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!