Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Simply Sentiments Thursday, and a Teaser!

Happy Thursday to you all!  It is Simply Sentiments Thursday!  Glitterbabe has three great sentiment stamps for you today.   Sadly, I did not get any done because I was working on a complete....ah......should I tell ya???  OK, A Complete Paisley Monogram set!  It was time for a new monogram set, and since so many of you enjoyed the Mehndi Motif (by the way, more on the way in that style) I decided to put together a Paisley Monogram set!  But more on that in a minute!  First, let me showcase Glitterbabe's three new sentiment stamps!  Here we go!

Friends 17


Friends 13


Thank You 1


All of these new sentiments, along with all of our other sentiments can be found in the Simply Sentiments Category!

Im kinda diggin the #13 one!  It is just too funny!

Well, ok, so I did mention that I have a paisley monogram set ready for the shop shelves.  And I thought to myself....Self, why don't you get a few opinions on it!  Well, here is the Letter A!  Now all of the letters have the same design frame background, AND if you all want more, hey, I have three other backgrounds I can do these in!  What I need from you all is a yes or a no to this one first!  Cause it takes mucho mucho time to put together a whole set!  And if you want them, I will so gladly take the time to do it!  So, are you ready????
Here she is:
Paisley Monogram A:  *****Note****** This is NOT in the Shop at this time.



Let me know what ya think! And while you are checking out the new sentiments, remember the Flower/Florals Sale is still on.....and you might find some new goodies if ya look!  You never ever know!

Well, as I am still not feeling my oats today, cause silly me felt better yesterday (a bit) and decided to take myself for a 1.4 mile jog/walk, I put myself back into sick mode again!  So I think I will just rest today and do the easy stuff!  I got this entire new alpha to load (which will be avaliable in singles and as an entire set, and a 6 pack coupon will go up when the set is loaded so you can get a nice discount if you want only 6.  Not sure why 6 is the magic number but it is.)

So I am off to sit down in a different chair, and read for just a bit!  New Pandigital Novel E Reader from my sweetie, so now I have a new gadget!  AKA Gadget Queen here!

We do hope that you all have a great Thursday, An even better Friday, and a spectacular weekend! (Be mindful of Hurricane Issac thought!  My mom is gonna get hammered there in Florida!)  Please make sure you are prepared if you are in this storms Path.  A public service announcement from Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Catch you all on the Flip!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Floppy!
    this is not what I expected to see when I scrolled down. I thought the letters would be large and the paisley would be inside the letters.
    Understand what I mean? like you made a background of paisley, and then cut the letter out of it.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!