Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Simply Sentiments Thursday!

Hello all!  Happy Thursday!  Please don't be too dissapointed but I only have one sentiment ready today.  This working all the time is the pits!  But anywho, we gotta work to eat!    So here we go!

Eat Chocolate!   (Now this is my 2nd most favorite motto, besides anything having to do with coffee!)  Did I mention I got a New Keurig Elite for my birthday!  Gotta love my boys for getting it for me!

Oh yea, the sentiment.....me and my tangents!

I agree with this whole heartedly!

I also have put in a few new releases, so be sure to pop over to the shop, and while you are there, check out the new August Exclusive Kit!  A great value!  And you can only get those images in the kit!

Well, I am off to work!  Gotta finish this house remodel up by tomorrow so it will be two days of push push push!  The life of a working woman!

I hope you all have a great Thursday!   Oh another tangent.....Fishing again this weekend!!!!!!!

Catch you on the Flip!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!