Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Good Morning and Happy Friday!


I'm constantly struggling for the perfect sentiment to add to my cards, yep like most of you I have the usual stamp sets,  Happy Birthday, Thanks etc.  But after a awhile they get old.  Well thanks to Steph this problem has be solved,  she has the greatest sentiments for almost card, gift or scrapbook layout.  And you can't beat the price! This is Humor,  I love it...  I bet this is what my kids are saying every time I call them.


Oh I am so loving these Fall days,  Country Can makes me think of a secluded cabin in the woods, and warm quilts and of course home made comfort food.....


Have a crafty weekend....
Linda






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the cards... and you are just too kind with your sweet compliment. thank you.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!