Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012



Good Morning - What a Terrific Tuesday!!!!



We got back late last night from the Beach and I'm running a little late today!  sorry

I have two cards to share with you this morning.  I'm also working on a few cards using the the new September exclusive kit - Halloween - I hope to have those up later this afternoon.


Here's the first - I made this one for my sister-In-Law, Sharon - She always invites us to go with them to Panama City each Labor Day weekend.




I used Copic Markers to color, added ribbon from my unknown stash and matted with Daffodil Delight & Concord Crush paper.  Copic Marker colors used YG97, YG03, BV00, BV02 & BV08. Digital Stamp Roses from Floppy Latte.


The next card uses digital Image Dandy Flower from Floppy Latte.  I colored with Copic Markers and matted with Daffodil Delight.  Copic markers used YG97, Y13, Y19, YR12, E04, E18 & BG01


I also had to add one sunset picture from our trip!!!!!! Happy Stamping



Panama City Beach, Fl September 2012



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. omg susie! these are gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous!!!! and that sunset is beeeeee utiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful cards, and that sunset is awesome! Reminds me of home on Tampa Bay and ST Pete Beach! Wonderful Work Susie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!