Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Simply Sentiments is up and running....a day late!

Hi everyone!  First let me thank Glitterbabe for making my short post yesterday.  I was in the midst of security updates for the shop and had to just let it run.  I always do everything I can to keep my customers info safe and if it causes me to be a day late, that is ok.  But we do have 3 new sentiments for you today from the lovely Glitterbabe!  Lets get to to them shall we?




Gotta love that Glitterbabe!

Just a few reminders!  You still have time for the two freebies this week, just pop over to the shop and grab em while they are free!

Make sure that you have your correct birthday logged in your account so that you can recieve your Birthday Club Coupon during your birth month!  October coupons will go out on the 10th!

The September Exclusive kit is available and INCLUDES a 15% coupon for all of your remaining September Purchases!

Ok, I think that about covers it for today!  Yep, short and sweet, nothing like the life of a working woman LOL!  Today is paint a house and fix a tub day!  What fun!

Til Monday, All the Latte Ladies wish you a great weekend!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!