Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Simply Sentiments Thursday and the "Ask Floppy" coupon Winner!


Happy Thursday to you all!

Well, yes, it is Thursday and the week is shaking down.  My coffee table is all built, now just to fill a few screw holes, and finish sanding and staining.  The 2nd house in Lynch will be buttoned up today, the laundry is done, the dog is happy, Mark is working and here I am!  Ohhhh, and I got a few lessons on using the cutting torch to remove some stubborn bolts on the race car chassis (without damaging good parts) AND I got to weld on it as well!  That goes a long way in my book cause Sir Markus will be zipping around the track at 100 mph plus and I know that he trusts me enough to put welds on that frame!  Lots of love going on there!

Ok, enough on the home stuff, Glitterbabe has a few new sentiments for you today!  So let's roll them out!


You know, Glitterbabe is the sentiment queen at FLDD, so I had better get on the stick, Ive got ton's of them, just have not gotten to them!  I NEED a clone!

Now, I announced Monday that I would have Sir Markus do a drawing on the "Ask Floppy" questions and the Winner is Kim B!  If you will email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com I will email you your winning $5.00 coupon!

Ok, I think that about covers it for today!  I am off to update rewards points, work on the books for Presley, and re epoxy a bathtub!  What fun!

Hoping you all are having a great week!
Jess and Stef, and the Latte Ladies Linda B and Susie Que!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!