Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Terrific Tuesday with Susie Que

Its another Terrific Tuesday!!!!   The color for today is orange - all of these have the color orange in them.







 I love this one - This is one on Floppy Latte's new releases Spooky Owl Silhouette - I colored using a damp sponge and Ink pads (Marigold Morning, Crushed Curry, Cameo Coral, Perfect Plum & Not quite navy).  I dotted the stars with a yellow Gel pen.

I've entered this one in a challenge - Delicious Doodles Challenge - Harvest Moon

http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/09/challenge-2-harvest-moon.html 




  This is a Monogrammed Thank You note, Using Floppy Latte's Floral Cap Nouveau C.  I matted with  Night of Navy & Primrose petals. I colored with Copic pens - R20, R32, R43, YG45, G17 & R89



This one was hard to photograph without a glare because of the embossing.  I colored Pumpkin Hatdigital  image with Copic Pens C3, C5, V09, YR02, Y17 & YR12.  I used the clear  blender copic marker on the eyes and mouth for a glowing appearance.  I cut out and attached the pumpkin.  I then drew the spider web with a embossing pen.  I embossed with silver embossing powder.

I saved my favorite for last.








I used Floppy Latte's Roses digital.  I colored with Copic Markers - YR61, YR02, YG63 & YG97.  I matted with Dusty Durango.  The background paper is made using the shaving Foam Technique and Ink refills.  This is officially my new Favorite technique.

I've entered this card in Scrapper's Delight Challege - 

September 9th Technique Challenge - Make your own backing papers



Well Happy Stamping!!  See ya next week!


Susie Que 

http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. susie! holy moly! are these ever gorgeous! you definitely work that orange like a pro! absolutely gorgeous!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Stef! Holy Moly! These are gorguss!!!! Love your favorite! actually, love love love them all! You are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS!!!! Absolutely love all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!