Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Hey Yall!!!!

It's been a busy few days - making plans to move this weekend - so I've got to box up and move my entire craft room - not to mention hide and move as much as I can so my husband doesn't realize how much I really have.  LOL  I'm sure no one else has to do this.






I still had time for a couple of quick projects - a gift tag and a fall card.






The first is a gift tag - Big Hugs   -   Digi   Candy apple - mmmmmm



I colored with alcohol markers - R43, R46, R29 & YR27 - tag made with Gumball Green cardstock - ribbon and brad from my stash.



The second is a fall card with leaves - Didi      Bag of leaves



 Colored with alcohol markers -  YR23, YR12, YR27 & YG63

I used scraps to mat and add the fall leaves.

Well have a Terrific Tuesday!!!!!!!!   Happy Crafting!!!

See ya next time

Susie Que

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. susie, susie... these are absolutely gorgeous!!! moving? where to? someplace warm? popular? do tell!!!

    i used to have a saying... i'm so afraid that when i die, hubby will sell ALL my craft stuff for WHAT i told him i paid for them!

    i can truly relate! LOL

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Susie! Love love the tag and that bag of leaves, darling darling! You rock!
    Floppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just moving to another house- it's hot enough down here in GA - 7 more years until my husband can retire - then hopefully somewhere close to the beach. I can always dream!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!