Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, September 7, 2012

WOW!!!  Thanks to both Jess and Steph,  I am so honored to be part of this great team

Hi everyone, I'm Linda of Stampin Hearts.  I am a scrapbook addict for over 10 years, and a card maker for about 5 years.  I love anything to do with papercrafts.

Floppy has been extremely busy getting ready for one of my favorite holidays, Halloween.  I absolutely love seeing all the beautiful children in their costumes,  their smiles are priceless.  

These images are Bootastic!!!!  Plus hurry on over to the store,  all images are in one kit,  now thats a steal!


This is Flying Witch Silhouette,  Sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Lemon Yellow, Chipped Sapphire, and Soot.  Lots of rock candy on top to give it a Vintage look.  Owl is from KandCompany, DP Authentique.



This is Bubble Bubble, I love it!!!  This triple stamping effect is everywhere.  I love how it makes this sentiment pop!
Colored with Tim holtz Distress Pens.  The Witches hat and shoes are from Stampin Up,  "Spooky"

Until next week,  Linda






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards - too cute!!!
    SusieQue

    http://susieque1963.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!