Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, October 26, 2012

FYI

floppy's ex passed away last night.  she's leaving for florida today.  any questions with ANYTHING, let ME know.  let's keep her in our prayers and wish her a safe trip.

we love u FLOPPY!



Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about this. You are in the thoughts and prayers of many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Floppy's ex. Never an easy thing and will keep her in my prayers. Stef, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I was thrilled to have you visit! I've followed you guys through e-mail for a while now and have always enjoyed your blog. I hope you'll visit again! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words can convey how sorry I am to hear this but wishing her a safe trip there and back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your family are in our prayers. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. Safe journey and may your higher power be watching over you during this difficult time and always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of your loss. Safe journey and may your higher power be watching over you during this difficult time and always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie, sending you a big hug. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear this! You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!