Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Glitterbabe's Corner

mornin' ladies.  another GLITTERBABE day for you here at FLOPPY's and i have a mish-mash of NEW RELEASES.  oh why not!  the way my life has been going lately... mish-mash is good.  ok.  i make it sound worse than it is.  check it out....




see?  a little bit of everything to cover everyone's taste.  what?  are you surprised that i didn't do halloween or thanksgiving?  oooooooooooooo, trust me.... there's more of that coming too .... watch this space!

not much else going on in my life - bwaaaahhhhaaahhhaaa!  if you read my blog.... you know i'm kidding!  there's ALWAYS drama in my life - lol.

hugs and sparkles....



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!