Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glitterbabe's Corner

wow!  are the days going by faster or is it just me?  seems like i was just posting NEW RELEASES yesterday!  hmmmm...  probably seems like the days zip by because (1) the days are getting shorter and (2) they're getting colder too.  my bones ache!  anywhooooo, makes it the perfect time NOT to think of dark and cold and think SPRING instead.  ok.  i'll admit.. i THINK SPRING alot - LOL.  which brings me to my NEW RELEASES this week.....




a little touch of spring or should i say spring BLUSH????  i just had to slip that in - LOL.

FLOPPY seems to be having computer issues but she does promise to get these uploaded to the store ASAP!!  me?  i'm off to find mojo.  he seems to have vanished again!  oy yoy yoy!

don't cha just love the new signature block?????



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love your flowers dol1! You rock as always! And Yes, I do love the new siggy block, you are a diva!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!