Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Fabulous Friday!

Another busy week,  Not alot of play time  but  do have one gorgeous card to share with you.  

I really like Fall because of the beautiful, colorful leaves, especially the red ones.  I wish they would keep all year, but I guess I would not appreciate them as much.  Anyway, here in Chicagoland we have had cold, windy rain, so our leaves are mostly on the ground.  But thanks to our artistic Jess and Steph I found a way to capture their beauty all year round.  



And so easy...  Take yellow cardstock, yep I said yellow.  Print the digi Red Oak multiple times.  Cut leaves out.  Sponge with More Mustard, (StampinUp)  or use Tim Holtz Straw.  Then I shadowed with Tim Holtz  Festive Berries, Forest Moss and Gathered Twigs.  Play with different colors and have fun.  Then spritz with water or pearl mist until wet, crinkle up into a tight ball, I let the ball sit for 2 minutes, then CAREFULLY open the ball and let the paper completely dry.  

Until next week...  Happy Cafting
Linda




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is gorgeous gourgeous! What a brilliant idea and it could go for all seasons! What a creative crafter you are!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!