Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, October 5, 2012

                                                    HAPPY FRIDAY!


Wow its hard to believe another week has flown by.  Have you had a chance to stop by the store and check out the newest additions,  they are AWESOME!!!!!  

I am an AVID  hockey fan so when I saw Hockey I grabbed it. And wonderful Steph created a matching sentiment so of course I need to grab that also.
If your like me being an avid scrapbooker can get expensive.  Embellishments often cost more then your photos and paper.  Have you tried using digi samps to embellish?  Try it once and you'l be hooked, along with saving dollars $$$$$.
Not to mention the individuality.



I LOVE roses,  they are my favorite flower.  I only wish I could grow them as beautiful as Steph can draw them.  This card is so elegant.

Until next week,  Linda













Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. wow! love the roses. didn't know u were such a hockey fan. sure glad i did those images - yay!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!