Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Manic Monday has arrived!


Happy Monday Everyone!!!!!!!  It has been a long week but overall, a good one!  Got things done, went on a little shopping trip to Knoxville (which included a trip to Michaels!  Gotta love those sales and coupons!)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I know there are many of my customers that visit for the freebies each week, and I love you all.  Please be aware, that in order to PURCHASE from FLDD, your information in Your Account must be accurate or PayPal will not process your order and you will receive an error.  This is a protection mechanism for my shoppers.  So, if you have only gotten freebies in the past and have decided to make a regular purchase, please make sure that your information in your account at Floppy Latte's Digital Designs is 100% correct and matches your PayPal information.
Now back to our regularly scheduled blog....beeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeeep beeeeep beeeep!


Im flat out ready for Halloween to get here!  I want to buy Halloween Candy so bad, but Sir Markus won't let me!  He says we will eat it all and not have any for the kids!  So how do I fix this?  I take him to the Mast General Store on Market Square in Knoxville!  They have a section in the store that has barrels and barrels of old time candy that you just can't find anymore in the loose.  Mary Janes, Bit O Honey, Zots, BB Bats, Coffee Prims, Bullseyes in Caramel and Chocolate, and all that good stuff we loved as kids!  So I grab me a bucket and LOAD UP!  Over 4 lbs of candy for our candy dish for us Big Kids!  And guess what?  He still won't let me get the Halloween Candy!  He is a meanie LOL!

I did no lamps this week, nor did I get to gather any kudzu, the weather being all crappy and what not. I simply sat at my desk and worked my little fingers to the bone for my regular job.  It is getting scary though, we don't know one week to the next whether we will be in business.  It really makes it hard to stay positive, but I push on through.  I have skills, Sir Markus has skills, and we will survive this as we survive all other things that go bump!

I didn't get to do much drawing this week with all the work and all, but I do have many sketches that need working on, if someone will send me an extra few hours every day!  LOL, we could all use more time, which is the one thing we can't go out and purchase (along with gas, milk and everything else that has gone through the roof!)    So this is gonna be short and sweet!

My holiday clock is all screwed up, what with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff all being out at the same time, I am on overload,  Sooooo, I went back to me roots - flowers!

I did this one up from an old brush set from Action FX.  Al provides commercial users with such good bases to work with!

Simple Sprig:

In raw form, they are pretty, but once they have been reworked and digitized, they make lovely lovely digital stamps!  Simple Sprig is available HERE and to get it FREE this week you will need to use code MM1015 (that is the number 1, the number 0 the  number 1 the number 5).  I have had to restore the use of coupons at this time and I do hope that it is not a great inconvenience to you.  The coupon will only work for this product, however, you may add other products to your cart and still make purchases, while using this coupon.  It has been tested and is working properly!

We Latte Ladies hope that you have a wonderful week!
Catch you on the Flip!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for the freebie, it's gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope business picks up for you!

    Thank you so much for the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pretty flower image! It is very lovely! I hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!