Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No, Im Not Taking Stef's Job!!!! :-)

Good Morning all!  It is shaping up to be a lovely Tuesday here in SE Kentucky, no clouds, no rain, sunshine and a love 64 Degrees for a high temp.  Couldn't ask for a better day!

Well, I decided to get a bit crafty and try my hand at making a card, so I grabbed Stef (cause she knows what I m doing, more than I do), got a quick lesson, and viola, I made a card!

The Poinsettia Card!


And Here it is!  I thought I would Share this with you all whilst waiting for Susan's Post!

Ingredients:
White Card Stock - Walmart
Poinsettia - Hand Made from Recollections Collection Papers - All Seasons
Bow - $1 ribbon from Michaels
Paper stripe - again Recollections Collection Papers - All Seasons
Sentiment - Brush Script font. Printed and cut out on my cutter and colored in with Gold Gel Pen. (had to find my cheaters to even see to do this properly so excuse me if I got outside the line just a bit lol!)

I created a Poinsettia file in M-T-C and cut it out in graduated sizes, curled the petals and leaves with my embossing tool, hit the edges with gold ink, layered it with hot glue and put three gold flatback pearl dots for the center.  This is my first shot at making a 3d embellishment and I think I pulled it off rather well.  So well in fact that I am going to enter it into the following Challenges:

Anything Goes #78 Make your Own Embellishment
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Challenge #4
Fashionista Challenge #8 - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Anything Goes!
Make it Monday #111 - Anything Goes
MyGrafico Challenge 138 - Anything Goes
Oh La La Creations - Challenge 116 Christmas Sentiment
The Crazy Challenge -130  Handmade flowers
Totally Stampalicious - Christmas Card



So, let me know what you think!

Until Susan's Post, Have a wonderful Tuesday!



Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous. yep.. the bow is perfect!!!!
    good thing ur not taking my job or i'd have to fire your a** - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I love the ribbon! Thanks for playing along at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with fabulous flower!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes... Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a beautiful card! I love the rather clean design, and you've used such lovely colors and papers. The poinsettia is so decorative, and your card has a great traditional Christmas feel to it! I spotted this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh this is gorgeous,beautiful colours bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the poinsettia and fab ribbon
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I think you have done a splendid job with this pretty Poinsettia card.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you on Make it Monday. Great card love the flower and the pattern paper for the leaves is awesome idea. great card very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word this is beautiful that Poinsettia and bow look awesome also the colours and design look amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. So lovely design. I like the colors and that flower and ribbon is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just loving your card, fabbie flower and bow so glad you joined us at Ooh La La
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!