Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Simply Sentiments got Sidetracked LOL

Happy Freiday everyone!

Crazy day yesterday and I ended up out of the house and out of internet range ALL Day, and didn't get this uploaded so today I am begging your forgivness!  Stef does great sentiment stamps and they deserve a day!  So let's roll them all out!


I just love her simplicity!  Yep, I should do more sentiments, and now that I have a few weeks of free time, I think I shall!

And as if I don't have enough hands in fires already, I am also making some wreaths!  But these are out of Kudzu, that aggressive vine that seems to be everywhere (until I go looking for it LOL!)

Here are the first two!



Now these have not dried out yet, but in about two weeks they will be ready for decoration!  I have 8 more done, and a few rolls of the vine ready to wrap!  Ill be sure to let you see the finished product when it rolls around!

Well, Im off today tot he Annual Swappin Meetin here at the Communtiy College.  This is an idea/inspiration finding mission! (plus the bbq and the funnel cakes are yummy!)

Hope you all have a terrific weekend!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!