Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Terrific Tuesday



Hello again - It's Tuesday again - wow how time flies when you stay busy.  I hate moving!!!!!  I haven't blogged or made a card in a week - I don't like being this busy.  I was still able to pull a few tricks out of the bag for this morning.  I made a welcome fall card for you guys and I pulled out a card I made last week for the Crafts 4 eternity challenge.

The first is using two new designs from floppy Latte. Fall Lamp post & this cute little fellow.

I colored with E99, E33, YR31, R46, B12, YG45, B000, Y19, C3



This one is using the Floppe Latte Clown Doll - I made this card for the Crafts4eternity challenge R#91 When I grow up.  The background is made using the pillow top technique.



Well that's it for today - see ya next week

















Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. susie! holy moly! love the scarecrow with the lamp. what a fabulous combo! the clown card is simply darling. you soooooo rock!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, these cards are gorgeous! You rock as usual! I especially love that pillow top technique with the clown! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!