Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Fabulous Friday, or Happy Black Friday!  

I'm not one for the crowds, so for me Back Friday is starting to put some decoration up and spending time with my family.  I also love to get some crafty time in......

                                                   
                                                         Christmas Candles 3

                     Elegant I know,  now for your whimsey side don't forget Steph's sentiments......


Remember....  The Eddie sale is still going on.  A great time to get your favorite digis for a steal .... 
                                       
                                        Until next week  happy crafting....... Linda






Pin It!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!