Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ok, a few days late but Manic Monday turned into Wednesday has arrived!



Happy Hump Day everyone!  It has been a week so far, but I won't bore you with those details, just suffice it to say......I would really like Santa to bring me a Mercedes for Christmas......Not that he will, so I will amend that to, Santa, please bring me a reliable vehicle, automatic pls!  LOL!

Before I get off on one of my famous tangents, I must say a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE that has purchased, donated, or both these past two weeks!  I only have to come up with 103$ to pay the attorney!  And I could not have even been half that close without all of you, so it is with all the love in my heart that I say THANK YOU!

NEW RELEASES:

Yes, I have had a few stress free moments and I have more New Releases to add to Stef's bounty!  So, Here We Go!




And I have 4 more that are in progress for this week as well! Since Im stuck now at home for moment (or days) we will see, I can concentrate on getting a few more done for you!

Now the fun stuff!
MANIC MONDAY!
I told you that the wait would be worth it, and it is!  This is the LAST PICK YOUR FREEBIE!
I wanted this week to be fun for you all so now you get to browse the shop, to see if there is anything that you missed earlier and PICK YOUR FREEBIE! (I do ask that you only choose 1 freebie, even though the coupon is for $3.00.  I had to set it up this way because of the Eddie's Sale going on.)  
And your PICK YOUR FREEBIE CODE IS:      MM1128  Your code is valid until December 4th!  Yep, I was late and you all are not gonna be shorted!

I know how you guys just love to pick, so have at it and have a good time!  I do this because I love to, but it is also my job and I hope to be able to continue this for many many years!

Ok, got to draw so I can beat Stef on the number of New Releases....right now she is ahead of me and oh  my, I just can not have that!  LOL, she knows I love her more than butter!

I hope each and every one of you have a great rest of the week, getting ready for yet another holiday!

Catch you on the Flip


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas new release frames. I think I might choose one.....thank you so much for the freebie!! Hope you have a wonderful week. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see the fund is increasing! Have you heard anything back from pay pal regarding them not letting me purchase as a guest yet? I'd really like to get into the store and make those few purchases to add toward your totals. Send me an email letting me know.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!