Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Simply Sentiments, and a few important announcements!




Happy Thursday!  Yes, it is Simply Sentiments Thursday!  And Stef has two lovely ones for you!

 But before we get to those, I need to make a few announcements.  If you visited yesterday, you already know it is PICK YOUR FREEBIE WEEK!  This is the very last PICK YOUR FREEBIE WEEK, that I will be having.  As much as it pains me, due to the double and triple (on occasion) dipping, I am forced to discontinue it on a permanent basis.  Things are very tight for everyone, I know, believe me, I know.  And I know it is always wonderful for you all to pick exactly the freebie that you want, cause sometimes what I put up is not exactly want you would want for a freebie.  I get it.  After I did the report for October, on the PYF week, I gave away 2.5 times the number of freebies that I give away during the rest of the month.  And  this was due to two and three stamps taken on the coupon to total the $3.00.  Now, this may cause me to lose all kinds of customers, and get me a lot of bad press, but this is MY JOB, this is how I make money.  I love to give freebies, but I can't afford to give away the store once a month.  I am sure that you all understand where I am coming from.  I do hope that I have not offended anyone, but if I don't discontinue it, I would have to shut the store down due to lack of funds.  And that is something that I just cant see doing.  So, make sure that you pop in this week to PICK YOUR OWN FREEBIE!  Please, also choose only one, even though the coupon is worth $3.00 please only choose one.  Due to the sale, the coupon has to be set up this way so that if all you want is a free stamp, you can get one!

NOW, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE WHO MADE PURCHASES WELL ABOVE THE $3.00 LIMIT AND USED THE COUPON.  THAT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE, AND A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DID PURCHASE THIS WEEK AND FOR THE DONATIONS TO EDDIE'S FUND!  WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST 51.00 TO COLLECT!  YOU ALL ARE THE VERY BEST CUSTOMERS A SHOP OWNER COULD EVER ASK FOR!

Also,  Manic Monday will be taking a vacation until the first of the New Year.  I do this every year to give me time to get stuff done during the Holidays, and with Eddie with me full time now, there is more to do than ever! (and I am so happy to do it!)  But, there will still be posts made at least 3 times a week, and special little things for you all during the Holidays!  Manic Monday will return on January 3, 2013, with a few changes, but it will be back!  Just fine tuning things so it is smooth sailing for us all.

Ok, enough of the business end of things.  Lets have a look at Stef's Sentiment offerings this week!




These sentiments are perfect for those last minute Christmas Cards and gift tags, and they are on Sale!  Yeppers, on sale for only .75 each!  What a deal!

Well, I hear the garage and all the packing boxes calling me!  And no one should envy me that job!  Two Van loads and one truck load of stuff, with still, two more loads to pick up!  Oy Vey, I didn't realize we had so much stuff!!!!!!!

Anywho!
I do hope that you pop over for the Pick Your Freebie week and grab that last minute image!

Linda is up tomorrow and she always has some great creations for you to look at!

If anyone has any questions concerning the special announcements, please email me at admin@floppylattedesigns.com.  I would be happy to hear all of your comments, concerns, questions, and yes, even complaints!  I will personally get back to you as quick as I can.

Hope to see all of you on Monday!
Catch you on the Flip!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You have been more than generous! I'm so sorry people take advantage of you. Thank you for everything. I hope you have a wonderful vacation with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it will be sad to see my wish list go in the garbage, I completely understand your decision to cancel the pick your own freebie. I just don't understand why people have to be so greedy and take advantage of your generosity like that!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!