Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still dealing...


Hi everyone.  I just wanted to pop in to say that Eddie and I are still dealing with all of the things that need to be taken care of for his father.  I am overwhelmed and completely stressed out with all of the things that need to be done still.  I thank you for your patience during this difficult time and hope to have it all sorted out soon.

Please please, anyone with children, divorced parents, married parents, anyone with children, please please make out your will.  We are not promised any more time than the moment we have right now and it is tough for the loved ones after.

Again, please bear with me while I work hard to get Eddie settled and get all of these things taken care of.
I  love you all
Jessica aka Floppy


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, my thought and prayer are with you. I know about intestate deaths have had two directly in my family and still have family member that don't have will and know there will be problems,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing you have to do right now Jessica is take care of your family & yourself and deal with the unfortunate aftermath of the devastion death leaves in its wake. The concept of a will is so important even for people without children. Loved ones should not have to deal with the mess that results from not having one. I'm so sorry that you have been put into the position. Good luck with unravelling it and getting Eddie settled.

    Best wishes,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica my prayers are with you. I hope from here on it is smooth sailing for you and Eddie.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!