Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, December 7, 2012



Snowman in a Jar=Snowman Soup

I am absolutely in LOVE with Snowmen!  Hate snow, but love snowmen.  I'm thrilled it is  still Spring in Chicagoland, although I know it will become winter soon.

Anyway, like most of us I'm consistently looking for cute, individualized and inexpensive gifts.  My searching ended when I found Stef's  digi, "Snowman in a Jar".  

I love the idea of snowmen in a jar, but I wanted something more then a card.  How about Snowman Soup.  Most of us have all the ingredients in our home already.  Just need a jar and Stef's digi.



The back of the tag has a cute poem and the recipe for Snowman Soup,  head to Pinterest for the recipe and poem.  Pretty easy...  Chocolate powder, marshmallows, choc chips, and a candy cane.  

Until next week happy crafting.... Linda





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. oh good golly linda! you are genius! i am soooooo glad you like my images. i'd keep drawing just for you! love, love, love this and the idea too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just tooooooo cute and adorable! Gosh Linda, you are a crafting genius!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!