Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, January 11, 2013


It’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day!  Can you believe it is only 1 month away? I love Valentines Day,  maybe because red is my favorite color and hearts are my favorite shapes, or because its my anniversary.  

I don't make a lot of cards, but I do send cards to my kids and a few close friends.


Tic Tac Hearts..... Stickles on the hearts,  Authentique DP.....   



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. omgoodness, linda! i love this! you so totally rock!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT card! I love the hearts with the arrow through them. I would have never thought of that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!