Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Fabulous Friday!

Did you ever see a digi that you love, but think, "I have no one to make this for".  I absolutely Love Stef's AKA Glitterbabe's,  Robot.  But to me it speaks "Boy Card" and we have no young boys in our family any more.  

So I challenged my self to use the digi in a creative way and I love the outcome.  i actually made a girl birthday card out of it.  I started coloring the heart heart and just had fun.  Alot of layers, pink plaid DP, colored with Copics, used Stampin Up stamps Oh Hello and Pretty Petites for the Birthday sentiment.  Stampin Up Chevron embossing folder.


Go ahead,  challenge yourself!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!