Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Fabulous Friday

St. Patty's Day is only 10 days away,  are you cards made yet? I don't make alot for this holiday but I do try to get a couple made for my kids and young nieces.  And since I'm doing quite a few i look for a quick, easy but cute image. 

 Once again off to the store and Stef to the rescue with her Panda,  LOVE HIM!!!!











Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!