Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

RENOVATION .99 cent SALE!!!!!!!

Good Morning all,

As you all may know, from Stef's post previous to this one, I am closing down Floppy Latte's Digital Designs to revamp and renovate.   It won't be forever!!!!!!  I want to freshen up, fix up, and renew!  All new stamps, papers, cutfiles, and a few other surprises will be offered in the new shop!  The address will remain the same and those of you that are registered customers will still be in the shop system.

I feel the need to refresh everything and get on a better track with what my heart tells me.  This is the reason for the renovation!  I do hope you all will stay tuned and revisit Floppy Latte's once the new digs are done!


Sooooooooo........to clear out the shop, Im having a .99 sale on every single item in the shop, with the exception of Monogram sets.  If you want one of those, just email me and I will get that to you as well.  They are going for $5.00 a set and there are 3 sets available I do believe......

The .99 cent sale will be running until February 1, 2013.  After that, none of my images that are in the store will be available anymore.  So grab them while the getting is good!

Again, I appreciate all of my loyal customers and do hope that you will visit me after the renovation!


Much love and hugs to you all!
Jessica
aka Floppy!!!!!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. We cover all digital and marketing needs for your business. Our marketing is unique and creative unlike others.
    http://auratrends.co.uk/
    http://grabbit.com.pk/
    http://theleggingshop.se/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!