By purchasing and downloading these graphics you are obtaining a "license to use" these products in agreement with the terms stated below:
1. Make one copy for backup purposes.
2. Alter Content by changing the size, color, adding to or deleting from the original file.
3. Use portions of Floppy Latte Designs kits, templates, elements, etc..in your layouts that are submitted to scrapbooking and/or related magazines and web sites for publication as long as Floppy Latte Designs
is credited in your submission materials with a link to http://www.floppylattesdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/.
4. Print as hardcopy to be used in your personal scrapbooking projects.
5. Use in a Scrap for Hire, Scrap for Others.
6. Use Floppy Latte Designs Products for the creation of blogwear or website graphics, provided that proper credit is given to Floppy Latte Designs and include a link to http://www.floppylattesdigitaldesigns.blogspot.com/.
You may not:
1. Redistribute these graphics in part or whole in any form, either digitally,
through a file sharing method or by email distribution or by repackaging
them with any other graphics package that is intended for resale.
2. Claim any of these graphics as your own.
FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF THESE FILES.
Thank you for purchasing your digital scrapbooking materials from Floppy Latte Designs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Admin@FloppyLatteDesigns.com and your question or issue will be resolved quickly.
I would like to thank all of these designers who have given of their time and talent to provide commercial use products that are used in creating the digital scrapbooking kits at Floppy Latte Designs:
Styles by Shelby Kate Smith
Special thanks to Lorene Hill for use of her artwork.
FafBr CU Designs, Actions, Patterns, Layer Styles which are available at http://www.ndisb.com/
Clipart Pal - Public Domain Clipart: http://www.clipartpal.com/
Pixels and Ice Cream: http://www.pixelsandicecream.com/ - great site for vintage/damask patterns and paper elements for the commercial user!
TOU for Digital Cut Files:
© 2010 Floppy Latte Designs
These files are of my creation and have not been listed on any site as a freebie.
Use the cut files for your personal, scrap for others, and Scrap for hire projects, or projects that you make for sale to others, as long as the original computer file is not sold or given away as part of any file pack, distributed on CD, The Internet, or any other file sharing medium.
You May NOT:
Share or distribute the original files in any way, in any format. Please direct all inquiries for these files to firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchase of a Digital Cut File from Floppy Latte Designs includes the following:
File in 3 formats: MTC (Make The Cut) project file, SVG file, and an outlined PNG file, should you want to print out and cut with scissors.
Floppy Latte Designs assumes no responsibility for the incorrect use of the purchased files, or any damage caused by the files due to incorrect use.
Thank you for purchasing my digital Cut files. If you have any questions regarding use, please email me at email@example.com.
You can find more digital cut files at www.stitchybearstamps.com/shop, under Digital Cut Files.
Thank you again,
Floppy Latte @
Floppy Latte Designs!
IF I have missed someone, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will rectify that situation promptly!